WER Architects is seeking forward-thinking, energetic Architects to lead architecture project teams in Little Rock. Ideal applicants will exhibit a commitment to excellence in architectural design, have a positive approach, and be a great collaborator. They must have experience in all phases of design and construction, be able to work with clients, engineers, consultants, and contractors. Applicants should have a minimum 6 years of experience.
– 6 years minimum experience
– Architecture Registration
– Design and Technical detailing experience
– Revit modeling and drafting
– Project coordination experience
– Excellent oral, written, and graphic communication skills
– Interest in Sustainable design and craft of construction and contextual design
– Motivated and able to work self-directed, while leading a team in an open design studio environment
– LEED Accreditation
– WELL Accredited Professional
Please send a digital copy of your resume and sample of your portfolio to email@example.com
Please visit WERarch.com and check us out on Instagram and Facebook for more information on WER, our work, culture and our people.