The Arkansas Chapter of the American Institute of Architects is made up of member architects – some of whom also fill leadership roles in the organization. Each year, we elect officers, directors and section chairs, who will manage all of the Association’s affairs for the year.
OfficersBack to Top
- President Lori Yazwinski Santa-Rita, AIA JENNINGS + SANTA-RITA
- Vice President Kyle Cook, AIA Brackett Krennerich & Associates Architects
- Treasurer Jonathan Opitz, AIA AMR Architects
- Secretary Craig Boone, AIA Architecture Plus, Inc.
- Past President Randy Palculict Jackson Brown Palculict Architects
DirectorsBack to Top
- Associate Director Matt Poe, AIA modus studio
- Asst. Associate Director Katherine Lashley, Assoc. AIA Fennell Purifoy Architects
- Director (2019) Patty Opitz, AIA Polk Stanley Wilcox
- Director (2019) Graham Sharum, AIA Childers Architect
- Director (2020) Blake Dunn, FAIA CADM Architecture, Inc.
- Director (2020) Lisa Skiles, AIA Skiles Architect
- Director (2021) Jeff Steiling, AIA CahoonSteiling Architecture
- Dean, U of A Peter MacKeith, Assoc. AIA Fay Jones School of Architecture
- Senior Director Galen Hunter, AIA MAHG Architecture, Inc.
- State Architect Nathan Alderson, AIA Arkansas Building Authority
- State Board, President Brooks Jackson, AIA Jackson Brown Palculict Architects
Section ChairsBack to Top
- Central Brandon Bibby, Assoc. AIA WER Architects/Planners
- East Todd Welch, AIA Brackett Krennerich and Associates P.A.
- Fort Smith Nate Deason, AIA MAHG Architecture
- Northwest Steven Baker, AIA Harrison French & Associates
StaffBack to Top
- Executive Director Brent Stevenson, IOM AIA Arkansas / Brent Stevenson Associates