Officers, Directors, & Staff
The Arkansas Chapter of the American Institute of Architects is made up of member architects – some of whom also fill leadership roles in the organization. Each year, we elect officers, directors and section chairs, who will manage all of the Association’s affairs for the year.
OfficersBack to Top
- President Randy Palculict Jackson Brown Palculict Architects
- Vice President Lori Yazwinski Santa-Rita, AIA JENNINGS + SANTA-RITA
- Treasurer Kyle Cook, AIA Brackett Krennerich & Associates Architects
- Secretary Jonathan Opitz, AIA AMR Architects
- Past President Travis Bartlett, AIA MAHG Architecture, Inc.
DirectorsBack to Top
- Senior Director Galen Hunter, AIA MAHG Architecture, Inc.
- Director (2020) Blake Dunn, FAIA CADM Architecture, Inc.
- Director (2020) Lisa Skiles, AIA Skiles Architect
- Director (2019) Patty Opitz, AIA Polk Stanley Wilcox
- Director (2019) Graham Sharum, AIA Childers Architect
- Director (2018) Jeff Herren, AIA Brackett Krennerich and Associates, PA
- Associate Director Brandon Ruhl, AIA Taggart Architects
- Asst. Associate Director Matt Poe, Asscoc. AIA modus studio
- Dean, U of A Peter MacKeith, Assoc. AIA Fay Jones School of Architecture
- State Architect Nathan Alderson, AIA Arkansas Building Authority
- State Board, President Brooks Jackson, AIA Jackson Brown Palculict Architects
Section ChairsBack to Top
- Central Ngozi Brown, AIA Woods Group Architects
- East Tim Cooper, AIA Cooper Architects
- Ft. Smith Chasen Garrett, AIA Chasen B Garrett Architects
- Northwest Thomas Merritt, AIA HFA Creative Solutions
StaffBack to Top
- Executive Director Brent Stevenson, IOM AIA Arkansas / Brent Stevenson Associates