We are currently seeking an Intermediate Designer/ Architect or Interior Designer who has a passion for everything within the built environment.
The ideal candidate will be personable and well-rounded, as it pertains to architecture; creative, organized, and extremely detail-oriented. We are a small studio and you will be involved in every aspect of our projects.
Responsibilities will include working directly with the principal throughout the design process; client presentations, client and consultant coordination, construction documents as well as construction observation/project administration. You will be utilizing your talents for problem-solving, uncovering potential problems, and determining the best overall solution. Travel to various projects during construction administration or as various post-project tasks are required (photography, as-builts, etc). The ability to think through and visualize a conceptual design so that we can best determine how the overall intent of the design is achieved, whether it be through schematic design, construction document detailing, or during construction will become a vital part of your success.
• All projects are created using Archicad, programming through to construction documentation, having working knowledge within the program is required.
• A degree from an accredited University is required (Architecture or
• 4-7 years of experience in custom residential and commercial
• A passion for and commitment to design excellence.
• Compensation will be based on experience levels.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: Compensation based off experience
Interested candidates send resumes to email@example.com