JDM Planning & Design [http://www.jdmp-d.com/] is accepting applications for registered Architects, experienced Architectural Project Managers, and Intern Architects in the process of completing their registration. JDM is a national design/build firm with its corporate office located in Little Rock, AR. Our project types include both private sector and government agency clients – with Healthcare as one of our specialties. Our team is looking for goal oriented design professionals in pursuit of a “destination opportunity” for their career path, and we offer tremendous upward mobility opportunities. Our culture is one that embraces a philosophy of ‘People, Process, and Product;’ and we challenge each of our team to be the very best versions of themselves they can be.
- Degree from a NAAB accredited university.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Project Architect/Project Manager/Intern Architect with knowledge of federal, state, and local codes.
- Experience with the following operational software are prerequisites: Revit/CAD; Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook; Adobe Pro/Reader; and other industry standard programs.
- Market experience in Healthcare preferred, but experience in Higher Education, K-12, Business/Office, Civic/Community, Commercial/Retail, Senior Care, and Government Agency (local, state, or federal) a plus.
- Experience with contracts a plus.
- Must be either registered in the State of Arkansas or on the path to registration within the next year; additional state registrations a plus.
Competitive compensation packages include:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance packages for both employee and family plans
- Sick, vacation, and personal time
- Roth, 401K, and pension programs
- Professional sponsorship
- Unfettered professional development support
- Salary proportional to experience and qualifications.
Multiple positions available in Central and Northeast Arkansas.
Please send resumes to Jim.Matchett@jdmp-d.com