Rogue Architecture is seeking a licensed or soon to be licensed architect to join our Little Rock office as a project manager. Our office is small and the selected candidate will have the opportunity to work on projects at every level from design to production to contract administration. Project types include residential, commercial office, retail, multi-family, affordable housing, and historic preservation.
- Minimum 3 years experience, 5 years preferred;
- Experience with BIM software and ability to learn new tools efficiently;
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, consultants, contractors, and product reps;
- Ability to adapt quickly from one task to another;
- Demonstrated knowledge of current building codes and construction technology.
Candidates should be comfortable working with Mac-based hardware and software, as well as a working knowledge of cloud-based design and workflow technologies. They should be resourceful with a positive attitude and willingness to learn as part of a collaborative team. We work hard and play hard.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com.
Rogue Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Compensation is commensurate with experience.