AIA Arkansas Blog
JDM Planning & Design seeking licensed Architect/Project Manager
JDM Planning & Design [http://www.jdmp-d.com/] is accepting applications for licensed Architects or experienced Project Managers in the process of completing their licensure. JDM is a national design/build firm with its corporate office located in Little Rock, AR. Our project types include both private sector and government agency clients – with Healthcare as one of our specialties. Our team is looking for goal oriented design professionals in pursuit of a “destination opportunity” along their career path, and we offer tremendous upward mobility opportunities. Our culture is one that embraces a philosophy of ‘People, Process, and Product;’ and we challenge our team to be the very best versions of themselves they can be.
- 5-7 years’ experience as a Project Architect/Project Manager with knowledge of federal, state, and local codes.
- Experience with contracts
- Experience with the following operational software are prerequisites: Revit/CAD; Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook; Adobe Pro/Reader; and other industry standard programs.
- Market experience in Healthcare a must, but experience in Higher Education, K-12, Business/Office, Civic/Community, Commercial/Retail, Senior Care, and Government Agency (local, state, or federal) a plus as well.
- Must be either registered in the State of Arkansas or on the path to licensure within the next six months; additional state registrations a plus.
Competitive compensation packages include health, dental, and vision insurance packages; sick and vacation time; professional sponsorship; and unfettered professional development support. Salary proportional to experience and qualifications.
Please send resumes to Jim.Matchett@jdmp-d.com