AIA Arkansas Blog
LLW Architects, P.C. seeks Project Manager
LLW is offering an immediate and long term career opportunity for a Project Manager with 5 plus years of experience. Individual must have proven experience in all design phases and construction administration. The position responsibilities include client interaction, leadership and mentoring of junior staff, development and successful implementation of contract documents. Individual must prioritize multiple projects, multi-task across over-lapping project schedules, and problem solve.
• Minimum 5 years Architectural Experience (Hospitality and Healthcare experience is preferred)
• Minimum 3 years experience in Construction Administration
• Proficiency in AutoCAD required
• Experience in Microsoft Office 365 and Adobe Acrobat Software
• Ability to use Revit, Photoshop, and SketchUp
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills
• Experience with client interaction and ability to lead a team
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and bonuses
• Health Care Insurance plan
• Retirement plan
• Paid holidays
• Paid vacations
• Paid sick time
• Over-time pay
• Convenient location
LLW is committed to our employees by providing an energetic and family-oriented environment where individuals can flourish and collaborate. We are seeking dependable individuals that are motivated to excel in their career and committed to performing to the best of their abilities. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, along with flexible hours. LLW values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We employ qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Please email your resume with references (.DOC or .PDF files only) to email@example.com.