Auralith Architecture, a Portland, Oregon based firm, has recently opened a satellite office in Little Rock and is seeking a full time Intern Architect to join our team. Auralith Architecture oversees the development and construction of multi family housing through historic preservation and LIHTC tax credits across the United States. The selected candidate will work directly under the managing principal of the firm based here in Little Rock. Duties will include maintaining organization of all project files, design and construction document production through Vectorworks Architect (BIM) software, Code Analysis, and Consultant document coordination. Some travel may be necessary.
Our immediate need is for someone with the following experience:
- 3-5 years professional experience
- Working knowledge of International Building Codes
- 2 years experience with Vectorworks Architect (BIM)
- Demonstrated experience in construction document production
- Organized and Efficient
- Ability to become licensed and NCARB Certified preferred.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Please send your resume and portfolio samples in PDF format to email@example.com.