AIA Arkansas Blog
Architectural Project Manager-Core Architects
Extraordinary Opportunities with Core Architects in Rogers, AR.
Core, one of the nation’s progressive design firms, is experiencing growth in our Rogers, Arkansas office. We are in one of the fastest growing communities in the nation and the community is also rated one of the top places in America to live. We are requesting resumes from ambitious, creative professionals seeking an exciting new opportunity to join a firm committed to hiring exceptional people and providing them with exceptional opportunities. If you are passionate about your work, collaborative in spirit, and intellectually curious, Core Architects is the place for you to further develop your career.
We are currently seeking candidates for with the following credentials:
- Architectural Project Manager: He/ She will be responsible for coordination, managing, and participation in the design process, cultivating and leading strong client relationships, coordination of internal resources and external consultants, producing and reviewing construction documents; and construction administration on commercial projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Architecture and Architectural Registration required;
- Commercial office building and workplace project experience;
- Ability to execute projects from conceptual design to owner occupancy;
- Strong technical expertise, including knowledge of building codes; Solid design skills; and
- Preferably 10 years of experience with a minimum 5 years and 2 to 3 years of Revit proficiency in construction documents.
Please submit your resume and portfolio to: Info@core-arch.com