Stuck Associates is currently accepting resumes for the position of Intern Architect and/or BIM Technician in our Little Rock and Jonesboro Studios. The ideal candidate will have 2 or more years of experience working with project architects to create construction documents from schematic designs for governmental, educational, commercial, and office building projects. Extensive knowledge of all aspects of AutoDesk Revit is expected.
Duties may include the following (depending on applicant’s experience and ability) but not limited to:
- Track and record project progress, timelines and deliverables to keep PA/PM informed.
- Possesses an understanding of what information to include on construction drawings versus the specifications. Assist in the development of final technical specification to coordinate with construction drawings for projects.
- Prepare construction documents drawings from initial concepts by others. Develop specific parts of drawings with minimum help. Propose solutions to design and construction problems.
- Assist in the development of design documentation from conceptual compositions, diagrams, schemes, sketches and layouts; making decisions relative to scope of work within project.
- Perform more detailed aspects of design development and drawing tasks, originating and assembling project specific details and large scale designs / drawings.
- Under direction, conduct plan-check corrections and secure approval of documents from appropriate regulatory agency.
- Assist in organization, arrangement and coordination between architectural documents, and review of consultant documents.
Send resumes to email@example.com