Core Architects is currently accepting resumes for the position of Intern Architect/Architectural Staff. This position includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Design and in-house Design Charette collaboration.
- Production of Design Documents and Construction Documents.
- Collaboration and coordination with other design firms, engineering consultants and contractors.
- Coordination with Firm Principals for quality control, design intent, and technical competence.
- Construction Administration.
The general and technical requirements for this position include the following:
- Applicant must be proficient in AutoDesk Revit.
- Other technical skills include Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word). Experience with Adobe Create Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Illustrator), and/or MasterSpec/E-Specs for Revit is a plus.
- One to Three years experience in an Architect’s office is preferred.
Other essential traits include good oral and written communication skills, ability to work well with other staff, good work ethic, organization, and the desire to positively contribute to the culture of the office.
If interested please email your resume to: email@example.com
Core Architects, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.