2024 AIA Leadership Summit
2.27 @ 2:30 pm - 3.1 @ 5:00 pm
The premier chapter & leadership training event
AIA Leadership Summit stands as the foremost gathering for leadership and advocacy training within the architecture profession. This annual event will be held at the Grand Hyatt, Washington D.C. from Tuesday, February 27 to March 1, and unites an array of over 750 AIA members, volunteer leaders, and chapter executives from across the country.
Spanning four immersive days, AIA Leadership Summit not only offers a platform for attendees to actively participate in crucial policy dialogues with lawmakers but also fosters the growth of attendees’ leadership acumen in both their professional capacities and their roles as chapter leaders.
Here’s what you can expect from the upcoming event:
• presentations by distinguished keynote speakers
• meet with members of Congress and their staff from your state to advocate for issues impacting the built environment
• gain insight to the latest policy issues and how you can impact the legislative process
• countless opportunities to network with AIA peers from around the world and gain new ideas to bring back to your practice
• 15 concurrent sessions led by leadership experts, AIA members, and staff on advocacy, leadership, association management, and more!
Component leaders and Executive Directors are invited to join us for a Component Leadership Retreat, a deep dive on component management and board best practices on Friday, March 1.
Stay tuned for upcoming information on the conference session topics and the distinguished speakers.