- This event has passed.
Central Section: Eat & Educate – Graphisoft
5.8 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
May 8th: AIA Central Section
Location: studioMAIN (413 Main Street, Argenta)
Time: 12:00 pm-1:00 pm (doors open at 11:45 am)
CLICK HERE to RSVP
At the end of this session, attendees will understand:
• How to incorporate a BIM workflow throughout the design and construction process, creating a truly collaborative approach between architects, construction and engineer consultants, and clients.
• How to easily perform real-time edits of a building information model
• How to leverage the model to output construction documents without having to show less
• The benefits of utilizing live 3D walk-through with clients, communicating the high level of Modeling and detail in the design, and addressing design changes early, saving both time and money
• NOTE: After the HSW presentation, Graphisoft will offer a workshop: ARCHICAD BIM Test Drive
• This interactive, hands-on workshop introduces basic Building Information Modeling (BIM) and BIM collaboration concepts using the award winning ARCHICAD. At the conclusion of the session, attendees will understand modeling essentials and the approaches needed for the successful adoption of a streamlined BIM workflow.
Attendees will learn:
1. Basic 3D modeling techniques
2. The value of adopting a streamlined workflow
3. Different modes of collaboration across the AEC disciplines and how to create document deliverables
4. How to utilize the BIM Server which allows instant group collaboration within a single project
Attendance is free: A limited number of computers will be provided at the workshop location