Officers, Directors, & Staff
The Arkansas Chapter of the American Institute of Architects is made up of member architects – some of whom also fill leadership roles in the organization. Each year, we elect officers, directors and section chairs, who will manage all of the Association’s affairs for the year.
OfficersBack to Top
- President Travis Bartlett, AIA MAHG Architecture, Inc.
- Vice President Randy Palculict Jackson Brown Palculict Architects
- Secretary Kyle Cook, AIA Brackett Krennerich & Associates Architects
- Treasurer Lori Yazwinski Santa-Rita, AIA Walter Jennings + Maurice Jennings Architects PLLC
- Asst. Associate Director Brandon Ruhl, Asscoc. AIA TAGGART, Archietcts
- Past President Tim Maddox, AIA deMx Architecture, P.A.
DirectorsBack to Top
- Associate Director Casey Brewer CORE Architects, Inc.
- Director (2017) Reese Rowland, FAIA Polk Stanley Wilcox Architects
- Director (2017) Leanne Baribeau, AIA modus studio
- Director (2018) Jeff Herren, AIA Brackett Krennerich and Associates, PA
- Director (2019) Patty Opitz, AIA Polk Stanley Wilcox
- Director (2019) Graham Sharum, AIA Childers Architect
- Senior Director Galen Hunter, AIA MAHG Architecture, Inc.
- Dean, U of A Peter MacKeith, Assoc. AIA Fay Jones School of Architecture
- State Architect Nathan Alderson, AIA Arkansas Building Authority
- State Board, President Brooks Jackson, AIA Jackson Brown Palculict Architects
Section ChairsBack to Top
- Ft. Smith Chasen Garrett, AIA Chasen B Garrett Architects
- Central Ngozi Brown, AIA Woods Group Architects
- East Tim Cooper, AIA Cooper Architects
- Northwest Lisa Skiles, AIA Skiles Architect
StaffBack to Top
- Executive Director Brent Stevenson, IOM AIA Arkansas / Brent Stevenson Associates